SSS Super Alloys is an internationally recognised stockholder and distributor of Nickel and other Super Alloys in both solid cut blanks and semi-machined components. We are aware of the impact that our business activities and those of the steel industry as a whole can have on our local and global environment.
SSS Super Alloys realise that we have responsibilities to safeguard the environment and are committed to:
- Minimising waste products from all processes
- Preventing pollution
- Reducing energy and water consumption
- Complying with all legal requirements
- Continual improvement of environmental performance
We aim to achieve these commitments by:
- Development of an Environmental Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 14001
- Development of environmental objectives and targets
- Including environmental considerations in our Materials Ordering Procedure
- Training all SSS personnel on the requirements of this policy and the Environmental Management System
- Controlling operations to reduce the risk of water and land pollution from oil spillage
- Wherever possible we reuse or recycle
Please find a copy of the Policy via the enclosed page link.